SAFETY BEYOND A CLEAN IMAGE
The HUBSCRUB medical equipment cleaning systems disinfect wheelchairs, commodes, hospital beds and other equipment quickly and effectively thorough HUBSCRUB's automated technology. This type of premier performance in cleaning, infection prevention, labor cost savings and productivity, is required by today’s demand for efficiency and disease control.
When it comes to infection control, it’s not the time to guess.
HUBSCRUB disinfection features include;
- Multiple disinfectant products
- Selectable contact times for different claims
- Programmable dilution ratios
- Low fluid alert to inform the operator to check the disinfectant container
- Unmatched economy where one gallon of disinfectant can do over 500 disinfectant cycles
and use only 1 pint of water per cycle
Infection control accuracy is achieved by programmed control of chemical dispensing, use-dilution and dwell times for regulatory requirements.
Select Disinfect and a consistent quality process is achieved every time to eliminate any risk for subsequent patients and/or staff.
|Watch this short video to learn more.|